Stamford Hill

Tee-To-Tum Track


Telephone: N/A
Fax: N/A

Email:
Website:

Type: Unknown surface (no longer exists - built over), , lanes, lane straight

Authority:
Ceremonial County: Greater London

NUTS Name: London (TTT)

Electronic Map Links:
Multimap 1:10,000 (Street Level)
Multimap 1:25,000 (Area Level)
Multimap 1:50,000 (Area Level)
Multimap 1:100,000 (Road Level)
Multimap 1:200,000 (Road Level)
Streetmap (Street Level)
Streetmap (Area Level)
Streetmap (Road Map)

OS National Grid Reference:
National Grid Reference: Unknown, Unknown

Paper Maps:
A-Z London Master #
A-Z London Atlas/DeLuxe #
A-Z London #
A-Z London Mini #
Collins London Comprehensive #
Collins London #
Collins London Mini #

Train:

Pictures: Please browse the selection here.

The display of inline maps of track locations is no longer
a free service and so has had to be withdrawn

Please use the Electronic Map links

Sponsorship for www.runtrackdir.com is being sought
Please contact Tim Grose


Click the picture for a larger view
Click here to see the list of pictures for this track.




Other Info:

fiogf49gjkf0d
The track was used by the Te-To-Tum club until 1914 but it is believed they did not reform after the war and the track was built over in about the 1920s. A squarish track around a cricket ground is shown on an old OS map. A 1901 picture shows that cycle events were also held on it and that it had a permanent curb but it is unclear what the surface of the track was. The track was in the Amhurst Park Area of Stamford Hill.

Last update: 16/07/2000

Please send any amendments to Tim Grose

UK Running Track Directory
© Copyright Tim Grose 2003