Terence McMillan Stadium

Newham Leisure Centre
281 Prince Regent Lane
E13 8SD

Telephone: 020 7511 4477
Fax: 020 7511 6463


Type: Synthetic, 400m, 8 lanes, 8 lane straight

Authority: Newham
Ceremonial County: Greater London

NUTS Name: London (Nh)

Electronic Map Links:
Multimap 1:10,000 (Street Level)
Multimap 1:25,000 (Area Level)
Multimap 1:50,000 (Area Level)
Multimap 1:100,000 (Road Level)
Multimap 1:200,000 (Road Level)
Streetmap (Street Level)
Streetmap (Area Level)
Streetmap (Road Map)

OS National Grid Reference: TQ 414821
National Grid Reference: 541400, 182100

Paper Maps:
AA Street by Street London 133 E3
A-Z London Master 42Lc 85 (C)
A-Z London Atlas/DeLuxe 7G 63
A-Z London 4A 66
A-Z London Mini 3E 45
Collins London Comprehensive 144 EJ70
Collins London 60 J4
Collins London Mini 20 F3
OS Explorer Map: 162
OS Pathfinder Map: 1160

Train: Prince Regent DLR, Custom House NR/DLR, Plaistow LU (1.5M), Canning Town LU (1.5M)

Opening Times: Club times (NEB, non exclusive) Mon & Wed 1800-2100, Sun 1000-1300, (EERR) Tue & Thu PM. Track is open to the public at other times.
Is track locked/unavailable for casual use at other times: Yes
Charges: Adult 1.00, Junior 1.00 (during NEB club sessions)

Track Diagram: Click here
Field Event Facilities: Full - 1 HJ, 4 PV (1L-CE&SE (2 with rails, 1 without), 1L-SE no rails), 1 LJ, 1 TJ (2L-DE but single width pit), 1 SP, 1 DT/HT (2C-INT), 2 JT
S/C Water Jump: Inside track, height adjustable

Changing: Full in pavilion at track and in Leisure Centre
Floodlights: Yes
Seating: 654 covered

Track Certification: Full - valid until 31st May 2005

Clubs: East End RRC, Newham & Essex Beagles AC

Pictures: Please browse the selection here.

The display of inline maps of track locations is no longer
a free service and so has had to be withdrawn

Please use the Electronic Map links

Sponsorship for is being sought
Please contact Tim Grose

Click the picture for a larger view
Click here to see the list of pictures for this track.

Click the diagram for a larger view

Other Info:
The track was originally cinder although it is not shown on a 1971 OS map. The opening meeting of the synthetic track was on 26th July 1985. It was resurfaced with Polytan PUR in 1995.

Last update: 20/05/2000

Please send any amendments to Tim Grose

UK Running Track Directory
© Copyright Tim Grose 2003