Catford

Ladywell Arena

Silvermere Road
LONDON
SE6 4QX

Telephone: 020 8314 1986
Fax: 020 8314 1986

Email:
Website:

Type: Synthetic, 400m, 6 lanes, 8 lane straight

Authority: Lewisham
Ceremonial County: Greater London

NUTS Name: London (Cat)

Electronic Map Links:
Multimap 1:10,000 (Street Level)
Multimap 1:25,000 (Area Level)
Multimap 1:50,000 (Area Level)
Multimap 1:100,000 (Road Level)
Multimap 1:200,000 (Road Level)
Streetmap (Street Level)
Streetmap (Area Level)
Streetmap (Road Map)

OS National Grid Reference: TQ 376743
National Grid Reference: 537600, 174300

Paper Maps:
AA Street by Street London 191 F1
A-Z Kent 4E 54
A-Z London Master 58Dc 106 (C)
A-Z London Atlas/DeLuxe 5M 93
A-Z London 6D 96
A-Z London Mini 4D 85
Collins London Comprehensive 183 EB86
Collins London 78 B6
Collins London Mini 40 F4
OS Explorer Map: 161, 162
OS Pathfinder Map: 1175

Train: Catford Bridge, Ladywell, Catford

Opening Times: Apr-Sep: Mon-Fri 0800-2100, Sat-Sun 0800-1800, Oct-Mar: Mon & Fri 0800-1900, Tue-Thu 0800-2100, Sat-Sun 0800-1800
Is track locked/unavailable for casual use at other times: Yes
Charges: Adult 1.80, Junior 1.20

Track Diagram: Click here
Field Event Facilities:

fiogf49gjkf0d
Full - 1 HJ, 2 PV (1L-DE), 2 LJ/TJ (1L-DE), 1 SP, 1 DT/HT (2C-INT), 2 JT
S/C Water Jump: Inside track, height fixed

Changing: Full in pavilion
Floodlights: Yes
Seating: None other than some park benches

Track Certification: Track inspected in 2001 - official confirmation of result is awaited

Clubs: Kent AC

Pictures: Please browse the selection here.

The display of inline maps of track locations is no longer
a free service and so has had to be withdrawn

Please use the Electronic Map links

Sponsorship for www.runtrackdir.com is being sought
Please contact Tim Grose


Click the picture for a larger view
Click here to see the list of pictures for this track.



Click the diagram for a larger view


Other Info:

fiogf49gjkf0d
The track was originally cinder and was believed to have opened in 1937 as it had an identical pavilion to the track at Tooting Bec which opened in 1937. The synthetic track was opened on 5th Dec 1997 by MPs Joan Ruddock and Jim Dowd. The track was used by Blackheath Harriers for open meetings in the 1960s.

Last update: 10/01/1999

Please send any amendments to Tim Grose

UK Running Track Directory
© Copyright Tim Grose 2003